Tuesday

Sorry best I could do for a title after the excitement of yesterday today is a little mundane.


I just caught up on orders and sent off my Halloween Wedding card that I made. Not sure it is really one of my best cards, but this is it - it does look better in the flesh. I had to make an 18th birthday card and used the little black dress card with a different label included her name and age. I have to say that looked very nice so I am sure she will be pleased.

I am still struggling at the template challenge set by Susan, and did come up with this card, this is probably my last offering as I am away for a few days and by the time I come back there should be another launched.

Went to the pictures this afternoon with Owen and saw 'Click'. Wasn't a bad film although I felt it could have been a lot better! Nice afternoon out anyway. And then this evening I have been out for an Italian meal with the girls - great to catch up - although we mainly seem to talk about the school and the children's progress!

Comments