December 1st

christmas lights
coo had a girlie day today - went out to lunch with my friend Jane, and then wandered around Craftability at Poplars Nursery, Toddington...I did buy some paper - well you have to really don't you - and now I have just returned from the Milton Keynes theatre and saw Me and My Girl, with my another friend Wendy. We had a nice night out, I saw it years ago - and have no recollection of any of it! Great fun. I also saw Bradley Walsh sitting in the ViP lounge - should have waved at him I suppose at he looked straight at me!

Well here is the first question for the advent calendar competition, each question will be published around this time - but you cannot enter until after midnight. The winner will be the one with the most correct entries, and in the event of a tie a winner will be picked at random.

All the answers are somewhere on the site including the gallery and the forum, and these are the only accepted right answers.

"Who is the most likely person that originated the first Christmas card?"

Once you have found the answer go to the advent calendar to submit your answer....it must be on the right day

Comments