Christmas summary and the Winners

What a fab time we all have had - Father Christmas (Paul! hehe) brought me a whole host of goodies, CDs. Clothes, books and a pink MP3 player. He also brought me a CraftRobo, what a neat machine it is, and cutting single letters is just so easy. I got stuck on welded letters and it still doesn't seem to work that smoothly - but I think it seems to depend on the font. I also managed to make a die cut from a pic....but early days on that one! It seems to cut most of the card I have - but the thicker card it struggles on.

While we were in Taunton Owen chose a top for me - he chose everything the colour style etc - but I was with him! I didn't try it on so it may not have fitted....but it is perfect, all I need is to get the money from him, as he hadn't taken his money! Good one eh?!

Owen got loads of stuff - his big present was a bike which unfortunately the one delivered was not the one ordered, it has lots of pink on it...so we will have to get it exchanged - big disappointment. He did get the new Liverpool shirt - even though the shop pointed out that Owen didn't play for the team anymore - they couldn't understand why we wanted his name on it! Had good fun playing UNO Extreme too

We went out for a walk over Ampthill Park yesterday - loads of people seemed to be out and about - quite a few trying out the new play equipment, we went via Holly Walk - lovely and festive. Unfortunately the weather has not been so good over Christmas and today is more of the same...was hoping for a bright day

WINNERS
I had a fabulous response from the quiz and as I decided that one day was 'void' there was a possible of 23 right answers and two of you got them all!........

Angelnorth and Mizgeorge

so I have decided to send you both a £10 voucher each

All of the following had 22 right:
Kathie1101
Melissa
Kanga
Freebird

and there were a lot more hot on the heels

Well done everyone - and thanks for joining in - I enjoyed doing it - although had to remember to post everynight!

Comments