December 11th

christmas lights
Sunday – a day of rest…..I actually didn’t do too much today. The boys went off to footie and had rather a long journey to visit a team in Aylesbury – no idea why they play in our league. Apparently they had an even longer journey there than expected as they went on convoy using someone’s sat nav! They lost and got very, very cold, luckily the long journey home gave them a chance to thaw out!

I put the Christmas lights on our conifers at the front – we normally have a tree at the front but it died during the summer and I have not replaced it, I guess I should have as we only have a 'fake' one inside. Been busy making cards and wrapped a few pressies for friends, I will start writing my cards tomorrow, BUT I have done all the address labels ready, how efficient is that.

Question 11 for the 11th December.....
All the answers are somewhere on the site including the gallery and the forum, and these are the only accepted right answers.



"What are the words/title on my (Carolyn) first ever ATC?"


Once you have found the answer go to the advent calendar to submit your answer....it can only be entered on the 11th December.

Comments