December 3rd



The pictures of Sheila's (Bookworms) comp are up on the forum now and voting has commence - they are so good, what a clever lot. There is a kids Christmas card competition running for the next week as well...and tonight I have added another challenge.

Today has been a normal Saturday catching up with things, I did manage to make a few cards playing with stamps again.
I made my Dad's card with a stamp I have had for ages - I will show it in a few days - but it did take a lot of painting, maybe that is why I have not used the stamp much! I think I may need some more practice colouring in! Here is one without any colouring required, although I think it needs something 'else'


Question 3 for the 3rd December.....
All the answers are somewhere on the site including the gallery and the forum, and these are the only accepted right answers.



"If you are going to be 25 on Christmas day this year what is your ‘number’?"


Once you have found the answer go to the advent calendar to submit your answer....it can only be entered on the 3rd December

Comments