Robo demonstrator

Clare came over today to see my Robo - he was very well behaved! Although I am no expert she was most impressed at how easy it is to use, so looks like another one that will be buying. I just love welded words - so easy to use and easy to create.


We had lunch over at Poplars Nursery, Toddington and popped into Craftability - I have to say I really didn't need anything but did buy a couple of sheets of paper. Just don't know what we had to chat about but as usual the day seemed to just fly by.

I have bought a few more rubber stamps from the Ebay seller that the rag doll stamp came from "Pixie Dust" - they are her own designs and so sweet - so couldn't resist. Here is another that I got for Christmas, I thought orange would make a change from pink - as I notice the basket is looking a bit over done with pink cards. I have been using the H2Os again - great fun - perhaps I need more of those.....The ribbon I have used is from the shop - on offer at the moment. also looks great with mini buttons.

The template challenge is still continuing on the forum, I hope to make one tomorrow, and don't forget if you fancy having a go at knitting the knit along is well on its way.

Comments