Frosty

Well it certainly has been a frosty start in Ampthill the last couple of mornings - doesn't the countryside look so pretty? I wonder if the snow that is being threatened tonight will actually arrive, they seem to think the forecasters have got it right this time....it does seem to generally snow on a Thursday....tee hee

Well as usual it is non working Wednesday, so I have been playing. I decided to have a go at the challenges on the forum.

Firstly I did Ems Challenge for a Scrapbook, it was a challenge with these ingredients:
1) at least 3 hearts
2) some doodling
3) one word in a completely different font/style to the rest (i.e. the word HEART on my page....)


I 'printed' the leaves using the cats eyes chalk pad, and then doodled the veins. This is Paul and Owen when we went away in October 2005 to the Peak District...it was a rainy week away really! The little heart buttons are from the shop and were just the 'ticket' for the recipe.

I then cracked on with the template challenge and got making cards, this one I found difficult - but stretching the imagination is good for the soul! I combined it with Jakes challenge of a Mothers Day card with only one colour apart from the base card colour!

I did add this one to the black and white challenge, that I made late on Sunday - have you done yours yet? Are you enjoying the challenges?

I did forget to mention that the ric rac on the rocking horse card was from the mini ricrac in the shop - it is so cute and was perfect with the stamp.

Comments

H said…
I love the way you have done the leaves :) very clever i thought it was a stamp :)