Sunny Sunday

Well at last a lovely sunny weekend! As promised I have added some photos from our few days away - more blue sky included! This weekend I have been catching up with chores and bits and bobs (reading the camera manual).
Littlehampton
Littlehampton

Littlehampton

Bognor
Bognor pitch and putt - we all went over the road for an icecream after and that cost more than the pitch and putt!
I did manage to make a quick challenge for Sue's challenge on the forum. What a fab challenge this is:
your challenge is......

"to pick 3 consecutive letters of the alphabet and use 3 items or more - that begin with these letters and add them to your creations"



Been wandering around the garden - but somehow seemed to hot to do too much teehee - it has been too cold til now! The Courgettes are producing loads so I delivered some to the lady that took my cards to the Country Market stall - I actually sold 7 this week! And also took some round to my friend Wendy.

Comments