Easter


Wow - what a selection of weather we have had today, wind, snow, hail, sun and sleet. AND the wind is bitterly cold...so have not ventured far!

I have done a little bit of crafting, and helped Owen set up his new Xbox - he has been saving hard and just had enough to get one, he traded some of his old games in which helped the cash flow. It is nice to see him 'value' money and save hard. Paul managed to find the wirelss transmitter cheaper on line in PC World - so we nipped there after and I managed to persuade them to sell it at the web price. So another £20 saved for him.

My friend Jane and her daughter Emma came over Thursday afternoon and we had a crafty afternoon, playing with the Cuttlebug - cutting felt. I then showed them how to stamp and they both made a card to take home. We had a nice time playing - although the room got a little crowded when Owen came home.

I bought this stamp a while back at Stamp Addicts - and so far only just used it - I will have to stamp some more....what a cutey! I thought I would paint it in Easter colours!

Comments

tiggertastic said…
what a lovely card, excellent colours
Nicola said…
Thats a lovely card, welldone!!!
Nicola.xx
Tasha said…
Fab card! That stamp is so cute!