I forgot...

....to update ny blog - I am not really sure why not - maybe I just don;t have that much to talk about! I read in the Telegraph last week about some really amazing bloggers that had now written books - so it made me feel quite humble :) Here is one Wife in the North

here is the article story: Saturday Telegraph

So back to my life....Pretty much the same old thing - still desperately looking for new baking recipes to try - my cakes have been selling well back on the market. I like to try one new recipeon a Wednesday - but have not seen anything I fancied the last couple of weeks. Although was distracted this week as I had a builder round to chat about a side extension. Having spent years dithering (and I mean years) I have (well and Paul tee hee) decided that we could do a ground floor extension to make the lounge bigger and lighter, and add a study...and now also a 'garden room' on the back with doors that slide back. So now I need to get an architect to draw up the plans.

THIS WEEKEND on the Crafts by Carolyn forum it is the BIG CHALLENGE - organised by Sue - so get on over there and check it out - I can assure you it is worth a visit - there is even a project included.

I promise to post some pics in the next few days - I am just off now to make some things.

I went out with Jane this week and she told me all about her felting course she did at the Purple Poppy Gallery in Ampthill, and I told her all about my cards that I made at LBCrafts in Olney - I have put the om the forum - and had a really lovely time. Jane has got her eye on my potential new Garden room to offer some courses!

Comments