Saturday


So I have woken up to alovely sunny day again - isn't that lovely? DH is in Taunton as MiL was burgled earlier on in the week, so it is just me and Owen. That means I am on football duty tomorrow.....he did wake me up with a cup of tea in bed - that is the first time he has ever done that! We have got to book a badminton court and play this afternoon - so I should be worn out by the end of the day!

I have not put any cards on here for a while - as I tend to put them on the site or do them for challenges, but I guess I should show them on here as well...so this is kind of a catch up post! I will have to do some more

The first card is made using the CB embossing folder - but turned over and then traced with a black pen. I did this partly for the Cuttlebug page on the CBC site, and also for the 5 Olympic rings challenge on the forum. I hope that you make use of the information on the site - there is certainly a lot there - and I have more to do, with a special thanks to those people that send me things to put on there. I keep a list of the items that are added so that you can see what is new - just check the "what's new".


The next one I did as I was playing with punches and wanted to do a few samples for the page on the site earlier on the year - I have always had punches - I had them for many years before I had a die cutter. And they can be so useful and so quick. So I thought I would put together a pageful of simple ideas on the site back in May....today I thought it would make a good basis to set a challenge. I bet loads of you have punches - and maybe now that you have die cutting machines they don't always see the light of day. So get them out and get making...

to see the page follow this link - but click on the 'home' button afterwards - to get a click on my counter!

I will put up a post on the forum tomorrow - so that you can show me you creations on there.

My final card I made at the beginning of the summer - I thought I would say goodbye to the summer by putting it on here. I did make it for a competition but alas it wasn't worthy :) I guess I need to brush up my skills...but I did have fun making it and it has already gone from my box of cards - so someone liked it

Comments

Hazel said…
Lovely cards - very effective the way you've used the CB and reversed it.
Melissa said…
I lurve the three cards on show but that little doggie really is too cute! x