Hopeless


What am I like I just seem to do so many other things I forget to up date my blog. So much has happened - half term came and went...we popped down to Bognor for a few days and had a lovely day out in London - did the Science Museum, Covent Garden and had a Pizza. I also left the boys in the Museum and nipped around the V & A - it was a bit of a whistle stop tour, but worth it while I was there, as they def wouldn't have enjoyed it.

We had a lovely firework party on Saturday - although it did finish rather promptly as it started chucking it down - but we had done everything by then so was OK.

This week over at cbc forum H has been hosting a BIG challenge - and it has been great fun - I have been busy making loads.



One thing I made which I forgot all about including paper was this coaster. I bought a jigsaw puzzle from the Hospice stall on Ampthill Market and so turned a piece into coaster. I did back it with some green felt I had in the cupboard.

The other thing that was fun to make and would be great to make with kids was this peg fairy - Maddy has put all of the instructions on how to make this on the forum. So give it a try. Ubfortunately I didn't realise there was a mark in the wood of mine until I dressed her - so she has a big scar down the middle of her face!!!

Comments

pinkpuppy said…
They are both really great!