A card


So have you all managed to download your free birthday papers. I have downloaded them all and have had a play with a couple and came up with this, I got the tags out that have been in the shop for a while and have had a lovely time stamping up a few. I have lent a little elephant stamp to a friend and need to get it back as he fits nicely on these tags. The pic is maybe a bit too bright as I took it in the sun!

I will have to make a few more with these tags - making a lovely change - you do forget what is in the cupboard!

Comments

Hazel said…
Lovely zingy colours to this card, Carolyn - must download Kanga's papers - they look like fun. And I love the little tag (have some of these still - must use some again) x
Yvonne Randall said…
Pity that you are not posting much as that is a lovely card.
I popped over after seeing your post on the CB forum.

Yvonne