ONLY 2 weeks since the last post


...I am at home full of cold today, so been vegging out on the sofa, I guess I was guaranteed to be struck down with it seems everyone I know had been poorly!

I made quite a few cards a couple of weeks ago - I took some down to the Leanne at Flowers with Flair in town, and thought I would share a couple with you. As usual...simple....I just love this stamp of the Edwardian couple, and stamped in sepia with the prima flowers it looks fab. I borrowed Sue's several time and eventually tracked it down and bought my own.


I bought this pretty dress at Stamp Addicts on my birthday as it was half price, it is just so cute - my kind of thing...shame I don't have any little girls to share it with!

I hope to update the site fairly soon - I did manage to do a little change around on the Robo menus a few days ago and have added a new file there for Robo/Silhouette and other GSD file users - I would love to know if you make use of it:

Scallops - borders and messages

We have a frosty day here, seems like a lot of the UK is the same, judging by the traffic news - not that I have ventured out here but can see that the conservatory roof was very frosted, not that I spent much time out there, sitting on a deck chair isn't that much fun unless you are on the beach! I have ordered my furniture for the conservatory - so can't wait for it to arrive so I can sit out there.

Comments

Hazel said…
Beautiful cards, Carolyn - love both stamps - I've often thought of getting that Edwardian one (might have to soon, because you've reminded me of how lovely it is) x