BIrthday celebrations

The 8th birthday celebrations of the forum have started...pop along and see. The first prize has gone already - donated by Rachel B - a great gift from StampinUp.

Sue has put up some excellent challenges already plenty of time left to join in with them and I know there are some fun quizzes planned, or why not come along and start your own game.   There will be a prize every day :)

So how has your week been? Mine was a bit different this week - as I had a small op to remove a 'blob' on my cheek - near my eye. Apparently a form of skin cancer - but nothing to worry about...tis all gone now and stitches have already been removed. Just got a nice 'cut' about an inch long that needs to gradually disappear.

So I have not been up to making cards this week - I did make this one a while back and as the sun shone in the conservatory I could take some photos...the border and the scalloped edged message were cut with the Robo.

Comments

maddy hill said…
well your brave Carolyn , hope you ok now hun xxx
great card ! see ya in the forum !
love
maddyx