Cards


I have not been making cards recently I seem to have quite a stock of 'general' cards, but needed to make a couple of specific cards this week. They are pretty much a matching pair as I had the papers out, I decided to kill two birds with one stone as it were! The one with the heart was a Valentine for Paul, I actually gave a pressie too - a DVD and a bar of chocolate!

The paper I bought when I went out to lunch with Sue & Clare - they are 'old' but tbh I don't think the recipients will notice :) Love the colours.

What a rubbish weather day it has been - it is the start of half term as well, not very inspiring...so just been mooching around indoors and can't get motivated. Still trying to decide where to go on holiday!

It is the so will have to get a few things ready for the
Ampthill Farmers market next Saturday 26th Feb, Country Markets stall, and I have offered to put up a banner tomorrow in the Prince of Wales car park. so don't forget if you are around and about in Ampthill - come and visit. It is just opposite Waitrose.

Not sure I will keep this blogging up - but still have a few more things that need a photo and putting up here, so watch this space!



Comments

Net said…
I like those papers too Carolyn. Is your heart a die cut?