Mother's Day card


I actually got around to making some cards for Mother's Day, but for some reason I didn't take a pic of them all - clearly a senior moment. I have managed to sell a few on Ampthill Country Market stall - I still sell cards for £1.50 - I probably should ask for more but tbh I just want to get a little bit of money back from all that I spend as I like to 'craft' :)

The first one was a bit of a cheat as the papers were already glittered and patterned. Bought them in a sale last year, some are far too girlie for me, but managing to find a use for quite a lot of them. The stamp was free with the new craft mag that is out.

The second one is an image I got from a swap on the forum some time ago - I think from Susanne - I am sure they are Penny Black stamps.



It has been really windy today - big gusts - although the sun has been out too. I planted some daff bulbs from Poundland in the veg patch at the end of last summer and have just picked some and brought them in to the conservatory. I reckon it is cheaper to buy them from the supermarkets - but it was a nice achievement! My rhubarb is looking excellent this year it is now its 3rd season so should be big and strong!

I have started using Picasa to crop/edit my photos this year, and have put a little watermark on them - bit of fun really - maybe I should put the full web address down.

Comments