March Time to Create

We have returned to putting up a monthly Time to Create Challenge, it can be an craft project from card making to knitting.....you get the idea.

So following my major tidy up I have been inspired to get card making again...although still tidying and sorting...so this morning I have posted the TTC.











So the challenge is to make something with a retro theme or style....and if this does not inspire I want to see a project that includes some beads.....




The light seems to be not so good, I should have ventured outside to take a photo as it is a beautiful sunny day this morning.








Not quite retro, but has beads so good enough to show.

Which reminds me I subscribed to year on Ancestry - I have been doing my family tree for years now on and off, and I see that they have many new records on there, so in between crafting I get sidetracked wandering around on there.

Comments