Christmas and a catch up

Was it really August since I last wrote on here!  Well I have been making things and also been to Vienna and Stratford Upon Avon/Birmingham Christmas market, so guess I should have mentioned it on here!
I am still enjoying sewing, and always on the look out for projects to make, I have enough fabric here to open a shop....so must get making more...

Last month I sat and made these, I did the basic shape on the sewing machine, but found the best way to deal with the tree stump was to pop it in already stuffed and hand sew inserted into the tree, where I had left a gap for turning.  Then thought I would add buttons - they are on both sides, except for the red one, I think I will change as prefer to 'push button look.

Have you made any decorations this year?

We did a little swap on the forum, www.Craftsbycarolyn.co.uk





and this was my lovely decoration that I received

Comments